Refill Prescriptions with a Smartphone and QR Code App
- Download QR Code App: Visit the App Store from your smartphone. Search for QR Code App. Download app of choice. Some smartphones have a QR Code App built in to the camera.
- Check the Number of Refills Available: The bottom left of each prescription label displays the number of refills remaining.
- Scan the QR Code on the Prescription: Using the smartphone's QR Code App, scan the QR Code located on the bottom right of the prescription label.
- Complete the Refill Form: Scanning the QR Code will automatically redirect to the pharmacy web refill form. With the prescription information handy, complete the web refill form and click on submit.
Automated Phone Refills
- Gather Information about the Prescription to Refill: Ensure that the label is close by. The automated pharmacy phone system will require pertinent information about the prescription.
- Order the Prescription Refill: With the prescription rx number call (269)-623-5250 and follow the options for a prescription refill.
A prescription is only eligible for refilling if the original prescription was processed by this pharmacy. All original prescriptions must be submitted to the pharmacy in person, by a physician via phone, or through an e-prescription.
Prescription refill eligibility is based on the number of refills remaining. The bottom left of each prescription label displays the number of refills remaining. Use the refills remaining value to determine if a prescription is eligible for refilling.